The list of accepted papers has been put up. Please see the presentation schedule here and programme at a glance .
From 9 to 12 Jan 2007 the following Invited Talks will be held in Plenary Sessions at HICC,Hitech City:-
The IJCAI Awards Selection Committee receives advice from members of the IJCAI-07 Awards Review Committee, who comment on the accuracy of the nomination material and provide additional information about the nominees. The IJCAI-07 Awards Selection Committee has selected Awardees for IJCAI Awards for Research Excellence, Distinguished Service ,and Computer and Thought . Click here for 2007 Awardees.
Student Volunteers: Please see here the details of Student Volunteers Programme.
- Prof Raj Reddy, Carnegie Mellon University, USA. Key Note Address on "Intelligent Systems and Robotics in Service of Society"
- Alan Bundy, University of Edinburgh, UK. "Cooperating Reasoning Processes: More than just the Sum of their Parts"
- Peter Stone, University of Texas at Austin, USA. "Learning and Multiagent Reasoning for Autonomous Agents"
- Patrick Doherty, Linkoping University, Sweden. "Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Research: Challenges and Prospects"
- Carole Goble, University of Manchester, UK. "The e-Scientist is the Semantic Web's Friend (or a Friend Of A Friend)"
- Ken Goldberg, University of California, Berkeley, USA. "Naturally Artificial: Earth Art with Robots and Networks"
- Hideyuki Nakashima, Future University, Japan. "Cyber-Assisting Real World with Ambient Intelligence and Semantic Computing"
- Martha Pollack, University of Michigan, USA. "Intelligence Assistive Technology: The Present and the Future "
- Devika Subramanian, Rice University, USA. "Events, Patterns and Analysis: Forecasting International Conflict by Analyzing Wire News Stories"